December 1, 2011

Goodbye Novemeber!!

Although its still officially Fall until December 22nd, it seems that Christmas/Winter starts to take over a little early. Once November is done, I can bet no one has out orange and brown decorations! Its all about the Christmas lights, snowmen and white/red/green colors now. I'm not complaining one bit, I'm just making an observation really.  I mean its true for our household!! So I wanted to pay homage to some of the fall decor around our house and hello to our Christmas tree of course.  I cant believe 2011 is nearly over by the way..... One month left to make great memories before we start over again!!





not fall decor, but gotta love pretty flowers !!



Now say hello to our tree....


Happy Holidays Folks!

1 comments:

  1. Great pictures! from where I am, we only have wet and dry season. we've got neither fall nor winter so I envy you! :) we don't have that oranges-and-browns seasons. but our house is slowly turning into a red-and-green too! Merry Christmas! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Mother Gnome, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena