January 3, 2012

Whats New Around Here.....

Geeez, its been hard to get back into the "blogger" mode after the holidays! I have been in an uneasy state of mind, but it seems to be settling down quite a bit. I have seen a lot of my dear friend Katie lately! By a lot I mean twice in one week and possibly plans for this Friday... I have a lot of respect for that girl, she is going through some rough times and I am just trying to be the best friend I can to her. She has an awesome esty shop, desertgypsyvintage that you should all go check out!! Today we went to the park with our boys, who are roughly 8 months apart so I love watching them play. I really enjoy talking with her, she tells it how it is and sometimes I really need to hear it!!



I took a major step in giving up meat today, by going and buying tofu while grocery shopping! I'm excited... Today I made an amazing salad for lunch and for dinner more veggies!!  I have never cooked tofu so I'll make sure to document my first attempt at making something with it!




In more "new" news..... Robert and I have been looking at new homes!! We will still be renters for a few more years, but we need more space.... I am excited to find our new home and start to feel "settled" again. I made some great purchases with my gift card to Buffalo Exchange from my mother! I spent half of the amount and saving the rest for when summer hits and I have a shopping itch again!!




I have been LIVING in this over-sized cardigan
Sheer Flowy Top

 who doesn't love a Tshirt with a zipper?!



Michael Kors flats

 Like my new spectacles!? I am as blind as a bat..... Robert has been pushing me to get lasik but the thought of cutting my eye open gives me creeps!!


I got to give my first crocheted gift for Christmas, ear-warmers! My goal was to make her a beanie, but I cant seem to master the art of the beanie just yet!  I made a play purse out of some unfinished things too .... I hope it stays together and that little Alina enjoys it. We also invested in a new truck!! Mostly because Robert got a new job and was losing his work truck aka our unofficial 2nd vehicle... Its nice and Robert has already been doing "man" stuff to it. He really does have a little sparkle in his eye when he drives it anywhere. hehe


 I've been thinking a lot about getting a new tattoo, an Irish looking pin up girl.... similar to this but more Irish!!




I have some awesome DIY face masks coming soon....
Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day!!

1 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

© Mother Gnome, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena