December 30, 2011

Flashback Friday No. 6

Since I couldn't post one last week, I'm giving you a 2for1 deal today! Lucky you..... 

 First photo is from 2005.... May to be exact! This is my two dear friends Christina and Cynthia, (whom you have seen in previous Friday posts) We are outside of our high school graduation.... I love these girls and all of our memories!!


I'm going with 2006 for this one, I know I was around 19yrs old when I got Herbie, my first love. I rescued him from the humane society and he is the most precious poodle in the world. He lives at my moms house now. After 2 years of having him, I started moving a lot and it was hard on him. I miss our walks in the park and us cuddling up at night. He was my first serious commitment, and he never let me down. 

Happy Friday Folks! 

If I don't get to post again before New Years, hope you all are safe and ring in the new year with the ones you love!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Mother Gnome, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena