July 29, 2013

Theresa, the business woman??

So this is the question I recently started asking myself, I have always enjoyed making things. My first love was cards and paper crafts which I haven't actually done in a while. I LOVE making cards for people on special occasions!! More recently though I've been making wreaths and felt things (mostly flowers and bows) I actually sold a few to a friend !! I found it a little more stressful making things for people when they are actually paying for the product. I start to doubt myself tremendously, so even though I love it.... Should I really start selling them ??? My goal for now is to make a few with no one in mind and sell them!! See how it feels.... 

So keep your eye out for some Miss Louise originals ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Mother Gnome, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena