October 10, 2012

Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

I know what you are thinking, how in the world did I find time and energy to make cookies with a 23month old and a 2week old at home. Well that's because this recipe has 3 ingredients and takes minimal effort. I can't take credit for the idea, I got it from a friend who found it on none other than pinterest (seriously what did we do before pinterest??!!) 

Ingredients: 
1 can of pumpkin (15oz) 
Box of Spice cake mix 
About a cup of chocolate chips 

Preheat oven to 350

Mix together the ingredients, ( I mixed the pumpkin and cake mix first till blended and smooth then mixed in the chocolate chips. )
Place large spoonfuls onto cookie sheet and cook about 12mins, (I made mine very large and they cooked about 18mins) I just used the toothpick trick till it came out clean.


After they cool, grab one and enjoy! Once you start sharing them they will be gone, they really are that good.....

Sorry for the crappy photos, I didn't intend on blogging about this till someone asked... these were just shots from my phone.


1 comments:

  1. Nice! I don't know if we can ever find pumpkins here in the Philippines (how sad, I know) but I'm going to try to find an equivalent . Cheers for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Mother Gnome, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena