October 20, 2011

Who is Mother Gnome ....



Hello!! My name is Theresa, I am a twenty something stay at home mom and girlfriend! We have two dogs, a Dachshund named Coconut and a Mini Schnauzer named Dandilion, who we have a love/hate relationship with ;) but mostly love!! I live in the HOT city of Phoenix, Arizona. I've lived here for 10 years now and I do love it!! Although I do complain about the heat from time to time. I was born in Northern California and spent 7 years on a farm there before we moved to Central Arkansas till 2001 when I came here. I am a small town girl to the core but I enjoy the city!! My parents were hippies and I like to think I inherited their "carefree" attitude towards life. My life has changed so much since I meet my love Robert! and especially since our little guy, Robert Jr was born! 

my boys

Coconut

Dandilion

I hope to blog about all sorts of things that I find interesting, crafts, my life adventures, and lots of links to the great things I find on the world wide web!!

hope to see ya around here more!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Mother Gnome, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena