November 29, 2011

Catching Up

Here are my pictures from Thanksgiving FINALLY!! We didn't even get pictures of the food because we devoured it before the thought crossed my mind.

Dandilion and Coconut, Dandi really needs a haircut!


Mashed potato wasted

Oh wine how I love you.....

All the Grand-kids

Siblings....

the "real" us



he loves that playhouse!



lots and lots of love !!


So, how was my Thanksgiving?? Good! We had the typical set backs, I cut my finger about 10 times peeling the potatoes, Robby decided to take a #2 while Robert gave him a bath the morning of, my mother had to many glasses of wine..... But i wouldn't change a thing! I think next year my sister should host it though. haha

Hope you all had a wonderful day with the ones you love!!

This was us last thanksgiving! Robby was only one month old.....




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Mother Gnome, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena