November 7, 2011

Awesome Find (Antique Trove)

I don't get much time to myself or even get to leave the house as often as I did before I had a baby. So when I do get those moments out/alone and I am able to stumble upon great thrift/antique store, its a double win! This past weekend I went out on a search to find a vanity with personality (aka used/thrift store find) After a few failed visits to Goodwill and Salvation Army.... I went to this place called Antique Trove.
I was so happy after walking in and seeing all the amazing old stuff they had. I didn't find my vanity sadly, but I spent a good hour plus searching through the entire store, which was quite large. It was set up kind of like a "swap meet" and all of a certain sellers stuff would be together.... they had some amazing old photography/paintings of Mexican women, that I would love to buy!! a few folk art pieces that I was drooling over, and all of the old furniture is to die for!! I snapped a few shots with my handy dandy iPhone, but they still do not do this place the justice it deserves.



THE FOLK ART PIECE I MENTIONED


RUFFLES!



A 1960S HAWAIIAN AIRLINES FLIGHT ATTENDANT OUTFIT!
ONLY 8$ AND ITS ADORABLE!

If anyone in the Phoenix area would like to know where this place is, the address/phone# is:
2020 North Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
(3blocks North of McDowell Rd)
(480) 947-6074

2 comments:

  1. All such cute stuff! Make a button so I can send you readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Me you and Eveyln should go one day!! I wanna go back

    I'll have to ask Robert how to make a button ???

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© Mother Gnome, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena