November 5, 2011

Coffee or Tea ??? That is the question .....

I have been a hardcore coffee drinker/lover since I was 17ish. I don't just need the caffeine to function, I absolutely LOVE the taste of it! While I was pregnant I wanted to be as healthy as I could be, so I gave up coffee entirely till around my 9th month when I allowed myself a small cup twice a week. I go through my phases where I hate the dependency I have on it, just to function and attempt to change. A few weeks ago, while having tea and cupcakes with a few gals I decided to try drinking teas instead.


I went out and got a few varieties, one was even called "Awake" and I thought that's gotta work :)

sorry its sideways
gladly this "Awake" does keep me from dragging in the am but I still love the taste of coffee. I still don't consider it a total loss, I have cut a few cups a week out of my regimen and drink tea instead .... TAZO is a great brand and I love just about all flavors of their tea :)

I got a more seasonal herbal tea (Cinnamon Apple Spice from Celestial) also just to get into the spirit..... tasts fabulous!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Mother Gnome, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena