November 25, 2011

Flashback Friday No. 2


This photo was taken in the summer of 2009, I am sitting in Central Park in NYC. I had a fabulous day that day! It was hard to choose just one photo. I was in Philadelphia visiting family and found a bus that will take me to NYC for the day and take me back for like 20bucks! So I went there alone and got lost in that amazing city! I was pretty broke and spent the last of my vacation money on food and few souvenirs. I took a nap in the park under a wonderful shade tree, got purposed to by a creepy foreign man, had lunch with a friend, and got to take the subway! I had blisters on my feet from walking and it rained a little before I made it back to Philly. It is a day that I will never forget! I really hope I get to visit again soon and show Robert and Robert Jr how amazing it is!!!

P.S.
HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY !! 
If you risked your life today and went to the stores for those amazing sales, I'm impressed... the people out there are bananas about those sales!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Mother Gnome, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena