November 25, 2011

Sweet Nothings

So I am sitting in a dark room while both my Roberts are fast asleep, going through pictures from yesterday. The fact that Robby is walking in all but maybe 2 of them..... I am reminded how fast time is going by. I am lucky to be home with him and able to experience new things with him. I just cant help but feel as Robby gets older and he learns how to make a bigger mess out of everything, its bittersweet. Soon he will be to occupied with other stuff to mess up the kitchen with all the pots and pans while I wash dishes or rip all of his clothes down in the closet while "helping" me find an outfit for him to wear. I'll even miss all the times I catch him sitting in front of our dogs kennels calling for them (whether they are in there or not) ......










 I will miss him being so little and innocent.

Ps I will post Thanksgiving pictures next week!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Mother Gnome, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena