January 12, 2012

Stuff

We found a house!!
Its bigger and still has a nice yard for the dogs! It is pretty far from the part of town we are used to living in, but for now this house is a dream come true!! So posting might be lacking for the next month, I will be doing a lot of packing!

I have been making some amazing recipes lately! This quick White Bean Avocado Dip is so good, I ended up making it twice in one day! The second time adding jalapenos because I needed a little spice, Also I would recommend adding cilantro...

1/2 cup small canned white beans (I used great northern, but you can use navy)
1 firm-ripe avocado
1 tomato
1/2 medium onion
2 tbsp lime juice
1 tsp EVOO



Chop Avocado, Tomato and onion ( you can do this fine or more chunky, I choose more chunky) and fold together with beans, lime juice, and oil ... add salt to taste



I went out last night with my friend Katie !! First night going to a bar since .... geeez like way way before baby was in the picture!! We went to a fun place downtown called Chars. Its a place we both used to frequent, I actually lived walking distance from the place for a year. It was so much fun! She even managed to get me on the dance floor and I wasn't drunk! That NEVER happens... I had a good girls night out though!! This morning, I was the picture of death... tired and a horrible headache (not sure why, I only had 2 beers in a 3hr span)  


I am not one to bring up religon or get into debat about believes with people, but this video was circulating on Facebook and I really enjoyed it so I wanted to share it.... I like the way he puts it.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Mother Gnome, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena