May 7, 2012

A few things I am excited about

Well hello again!!! I know it's been months since my last post, but I guess I lost my drive to continue on in the blog world. I am back though!! So I'm sure you all are wondering what's new in my life, well the biggest and best news is that I am now 20weeks pregnant with my second child !!! I am absolutely ecstatic as are my friends and family! I will post a separate "how's my pregnancy going?" post soon! There is just to much to say on that topic!

We moved into our new place back in February, which has been great! so much more room! The backyard isn't up to par with our previous house but now that my energy is back up and summer is rapidly approaching, I have a few yard DIY projects I plan on starting.

Robby is now 18 months and needless to say he is my best friend! We spend our days playing and trying to teach him everything I can! It has been rough getting him to talk, still no complete words but lots of gibberish.... He is one smart cookie though! I'll post on my adventures with him soon too! Any who, I just wanted to get back into gear and let you know that I'll be posting much more.... I hope to hear from you all !! Feel free to ask any questions or have suggestions to my many woes!!

Happy Blogging

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Mother Gnome, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena