January 8, 2013

Moving Forward, Looking Back

Some of you may have noticed that the blog got a new look recently, I thought since it was the new year and the other look was a little outdated it was time for a change. While changing things on the website it gave me a chance to look back at old old posts like THIS ONE and THIS ONE. I realized this blog has become less about doing and creating things, and more about my life. I don't think it is a bad thing, but I want to try a little harder to bring you guys some projects. So keep an eye out for some totally awesome mom crafts coming your way!!

P.S.
feel free to browse the blog archive, some adorable Robby stuff in there that I have sort of forgotten about !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Mother Gnome, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena