December 16, 2011

Flashback Friday No. 5


This is from 2008 making me around 22yrs old. I look a little "hippie-esk" which I love.....  I had just cut my own bangs, and having never had them before it was pretty risky business doing it myself. I absolutely loved them though!! I remember thinking why didn't I do this before!! This wasn't any special day in particular, but I for some reason I remember it so vividly. Some guy saw me taking pictures of myself and actually said "I can help you, if you want" leaving me TOTALLY EMBARRASSED and feeling a bit conceded. I mean who sits in a park and takes pictures of themselves?! well I guess I did... hahaha!! Long story short, I'm glad I decided to give myself bangs... And don't take self portraits in the park hehe :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Mother Gnome, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena