December 12, 2011

A Place for My Things ????

We are fortunate enough to have a guest house/back house/extra space in our backyard. It is a 2story place and well since we are only renters we haven't done much with it. Our washer and dryer reside in there along with everything we need to store, which is A LOT because our house is on the small side. Robert uses the top half to record music and more recently a podcast him and a friend have started, Read Em and Wheat, I have decided to make something out of the bottom half. I do a lot of DIY and crafts, not to mention TRYING to pick up sewing. So I decided to make it my space to do what I do, whatever that may be. Its been a mess because I haven't put a lot of effort into it just yet. This morning I had an unusual amount of energy, so I cranked up the country love songs and got to work!! and during the demessifing (yes I made up that word) process, I started a few gifts for friends that I've been meaning to start. YAY!





I was also able to get out all of the baby food and other glass jars I have been saving! I have lots of ideas for them! just need to slowly start the creative process, soon I hope! I plan to do a little searching for a few good tutorials and share with you guys.....


after I was bored with cleaning I decided to thread my sewing machine, which is way harder than it seems! I am sorry to say, the machine won.... I gave up after a good 30 mins of trying to thread the needle, yes my friends I was at the very last steps ... I'll attempt again soon, or ask my dear friend to come over and do it, she sews all the time hehe.



oh and just in case you thought I was lying about the sappy love songs.....

my phone is filthy!!
.... now pretty stuff I took pictures of while I was back there



Robert and I are taking our first road trip with baby very soon! We are taking him up north to see the snow and relax a little... This mom is very excited about that!! Pictures will soon follow our return!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Mother Gnome, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena