December 19, 2011

Snow Covered Happiness

Last Thursday Robert, baby and I went up North... way up North, like a 4 hour drive!! We stayed in Pinetop, AZ which was a cute little town amidst a whole lot of forest. Robby got to see/feel/play with snow for the first time in his short life hehe!! He had a good time, but I think he had more fun climbing the stairs in the hotel and playing chase in the hallways!! I was a bit worried about the drive because we've never been on a road trip with baby before. He did amazing though, slept the whole way up and more than half of the way back down to Phoenix. He started to get fussy about 5 mins away from the house, luckily!! I am so proud of how good he was!! I enjoyed myself too, lots of eating out and treating ourselves to Starbucks and treats from the vending machine .... I really cant wait till next winter though when Robby will be more into the snow and know what it is!!

Some random thoughts about my trip:

I really love icicles!!

Charlie Clark's has one amazing bbq pulled pork sandwich!!

I need boots that are snow proof.

Robby sadly has my hair, which means lots of static when its cold.

A snowman is harder to build than I remember it being when I was younger.

My child hates hats and gloves.

Our new ipad is a great road trip item, BTW "I don't know how she does it" is a cute movie!!

My roots are getting really bad

Snow or no snow,  I love the winter.....







iphone

iphone





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Mother Gnome, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena