December 30, 2011

A Refreshing Break From The Stress

My last post kind of showed my stress and how out of hand it has gotten. Today though was a nice break from my own thoughts, Robert wasn't working so we went to the park. I am certain my son's smile can cure any bad day.













Robert and I also talked a little about how unhealthy we have gotten. We have started to get lazy and lets face it, the unhealthy junk is a lot more convenient. We don't eat fast food but we still have been making bad choices. So we set "goals" for ourselves, some of mine are to cut out sweets and coffee also to eat a salad everyday....I'm hoping to return to my previous diet of being vegetarian (with the exception of fish) This isn't one of those "new year resolutions" or anything, it just so happens to be that time of the year.... I told Robert I wasn't going to make two separate meals so when I cut out meat, he will have to cook it on his own. He surprisingly was all for it! So needless to say this small step of setting up our new "diets" has left me feeling better already....


Now if I could just get this bag of Christmas M&Ms to disappear

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Mother Gnome, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena