December 28, 2011

Blog therapy

Just a warning, this post is mostly me venting about my current state of mind

I don't feel like I can keep up anymore, with life, my child, and my own crazy thoughts... I feel a little unfulfilled to be honest, like I'm not meeting my full potential. I want everything I do to be a success and well since that is unlikely, I find myself not trying at all. I want to improve my lifestyle in so many ways but feeling like my goals are to far fetched and I'll never get there. Most days I feel like I didn't do half of what I set out to do at the start of the day, which leaves me feeling lazy. I do have a young child around the house 24/7 which makes brushing my teeth a challenge most days. I feel like wanting a break a few days a week is selfish. I have a hard time leaving him with anyone, because of that... well he only wants me for everything. I LOVE the bond Robby and I have, but I feel like I'm making life hard on him and myself... Everyone tells me how moms need "mom time" Sorry if I am rambling right now and this post doesn't make a lot of sense. I guess the main point I'm trying to get out is, I want/can be fulfilling so many more goals I have set for myself. I just need to stop making excuses.

Maybe it's the new year approaching that's making me feel uneasy??? All I know is I need to try harder for the things I want....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© Mother Gnome, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena